DRAFT PROPOSAL LINK: https://forum.lobis.finance/d/58-expedited-schedule-dao-to-dao-swap-of-lobi-for-angle
Partnership with Angle Protocol
AUTHOR(S): @leRaph, @exalted, @IceCubeIIIIII
OVERVIEW, PURPOSE AND VISION: Start a partnership with Angle protocol, aligning incentives with a token swap and propose the introduction of Angle bonds. Angle is the first decentralized, capital efficient and over-collateralized stablecoin protocol. Angle Protocol could be used to issue any type of stablecoins. It is starting with the first liquid Euro stablecoin on-chain.
Angle protocol will soon be implementing gauge voting mechanics (currently under audit and planned to release in Q1).
By gaining voting power on Angle, we can:
- Ensure that the project remains decentralised at this early stage.(good-governance)
- Enable them to join our roster of Lobis meta-good-governance. (governance-scaling)
- Direct agEUR liquidity to pools (enhancing our ability to offer liquidity solutions to early stage projects).
- Introduce a new asset to attest meta-good-governance.
- Start a series of D2D swaps with Angle protocol to an upper value of $1m of ANGLE <> LOBI.
All tokens will be staked and used for voting. In line with our manifesto all protocols that join the good-governance movement will not be sold.
Swaps executed in a series of $150k tranches every 2 weeks using 3-day TWAP.
- Explore the introduction of ANGLE as a bonded asset.
ROADMAP AND TIMELINE: If passed the D2D swaps would be started immediately as specified above, bonds would also be introduced shortly following the acceptance of this proposal.
Ideal target date for execution of first swap and/or bonds (if approved): 12 Jan.
KPIs: MCAP of Angle protocol, agEUR volumes, agEUR Total liquidity.
BUDGET: Up to $1m in LOBI